Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blog I must

So last night I went to Erin's for a not-mafia-mafia-night. Yes, too many people sucked and canceled on us. So, we watched some wacked out tv show. Then Erin and I stumbled onto something that I find HILARIOUS, and she finds annoying. So, I forced her to send me the conversation that we had on gchat about it. Once I start speaking in 'yoda lingo' it's hard for me to stop. Thus, I have proof for your enjoyment:
(the 'me' is Erin and hopefully you can figure out who 'Matt' is)

Matt: if you could do my laundry that'd be great (said inoffice space monotone)

me: see, the thing is bobs, i have eight bosses, so my onlymotivation to not mess up is that i have to hear about it eight times

Matt: i'm thinking about promoting you....

me: aren't you supposed to be working

Matt: haha that's funny and yes i am, im a brilliant multi tasker

me: yes...

Matt: tres true

me: so cute are you

Matt: coming to your house for mafia i shall

me: cool that is

Matt: yoda is great he is (fucked that one up i did)

me: yes. you ruined it. RUINED!

Matt: ungrateful i am and ashamed you are

me: hunger i have

Matt: food you yern? stop giggling i can not

me: for food i DO yearn.

Matt: ate yogurt i did

me: making phone calls i am hate it, i do

Matt: looking like a fool giggling i do, errands i run
Matt: annoyed i am
having to re do things over and over again annoyed it makes me

me: agree i do

Matt: excited for mafia i am get my vest back i want

me: oh yeah. i have that for you.

Matt: boo, ruined the game you did

me: i know. it's because i'm hungry

Matt: lame you are, stop i can not, fun i am having

me: don't you do anything?

Matt: yes i've filtered 50 emails for our database, word counted our hits onblogs for absolut, shipped three boxes of holiday packages to LA, and called 15 people recruiting for a research study since 10 am thank you very much

bathroom i must go
Matt: back iam

Here's a second (cause I'm sure you enjoyed the first so much)

Matt: ugh i am so annoyed my boss is so unorganized and knows i organize fiercly thus he throws all this CRAP my way andexpects it to be perfect

me: annoyinh or something like it

Matt: yeah something similiar

man i sucked at mafia last night

me: yeah, but what can you do? ya win some and you lose some you were just so guilty from the get go

Matt: i just got too excited
its my personality that fucks me in the end

me: that's what she said

Matt: haha ;)

and ps. dork i am not

me: riiight

Matt: cute boy i would like to meet.

me: you and me both or, to say it in yoda, you and me both

Matt: i did realize once you said it out loud in front ofstrangers, a dork i did sound like:

me: a dork you ARE but a dork so am i

Matt: unite we shall

me: so annoying working is

Matt: agree i do

*********Stop reading my blog you will ;)****************

No comments: