Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It may just be the rain

Today I'm in a weird rut. It's been forever since I blogged and had this idea of a 'I'm back' blog but I just couldn't be bothered to do it today. I'm over this weather. I don't want to wake up 15 years from now in the same spot. I miss school. At least then you had a change every semester/summer. I've been living in the same place doing the same thing for the last 3 years. I need a change. I want to move on but I can't because of financial restrictions. How badly do I really want to move if I keep spending my money on the weekend, etc. Blerg. I wanted to plant myself in a city for a bit and I've done that. I've created an amazing network for myself full of love, joy, laughter, and support so why all of a sudden do I want to sell everything I own and pack up and hit the road? I need to start using my talents in the field that I've always dreamed of. I've had enough fun in this job - I don't need it anymore.

No comments: