Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I think I'm from Kansas cause I talk about the weather a lot.

Yesterday was such a bad day (see previous blog below). I had to go to the gym and run off some steam. Which usually works, and it did. I felt great. Esp cause Lance Armstrong came on my ipod and told me my run was the longest I've ran thus far. So then I decided to go out for a drink. I went to a bar by myself and grabbed 1 (ok fine 2) of these:

It was delicious and totally hit the spot. I got home and woke up this morning hung over and slightly still drunk I believe. Well yes it's true, 1 drink turned into 6 cause I met up with my friend Sean and had a few more. Then I realized I had no dinner, thus I was really feeling it. I woke up to find this:
Yeah, no more dollas. meh, as my grand mother says 'You can't take it with you to heaven' So then today Jill and I go to work together like we do most morning and it was like this outside:


That's me actually. I had enough time to pose for a portrait this guy wanted to do of me. I'm contemplating keeping the moustache. No, it was a downpour! But then I found a song on my ipod that I can't stop playing and it makes me so happy and I can't sit still and listen to it, I have to dance around, so I end up looking like this:



Yay better mood!

No comments: