Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sit down Shut up and Listen to me Bitch

Yes that's right, it's bitch/vent time. I'm in a bitchy mood, if you haven't caught already I've used the word 'bitch' 3 times already, well 4 including that last 'bitch'-damnit now 5. Ok. Moving on. I just wanted to get a few things off my shoulders. Blogging tends to help. I love my friends. I'm very loyal to my friends. In fact this is exactly why I dont have many of them, because I'm spending all my time with only a few, cause they take a lot of my time-which I'm not complaining about. So I just want to write that friends aren't suppose to be convenient. They shouldn't be people you hang out with only when you can or need them, they should be people you go out of your way for when they need you. Also, friends shouldn't be people you hang out with in the mean time until you 'find' someone. That's lame and if I get put on the backburner after you get in a relationship then you lose major stock with me. Ok that's all, I feel better. Wait, no I don't. I'm the type of person who feels his friends' emotions, so if my friend is sad it totally affects my mood, and I highly dislike a few people who are making my friends' lives miserable. So F off you bastards and give me my happy friends back. I think it's the weather since it looks like this out:
I love you all, but dont mess with me today. Running off steam then having a dirty ketel one martini with 3 olives damnit!

No comments: