Friday, February 22, 2008

Ramblings from Matthew

So I was told to blog, even though I don't have anything to blog about, but that didn't seem to mind the person who requested me to blog. Thus I'm going to keep this up today while I'm working and add in things that pop in my head 'blog worthy'

Well its snowing out, like Sweden snowing out-but I'm glad to know global warming hasn't completely killed the world.

Sometimes my job bores me, they underutilize me. But then I realize I get paid by the hour so I stop complaining.

I can't lick envelopes, it grosses me out. So if you ever get a letter from me, it'll have tape on the back.

At any other job a coworker saying they had a 'dirty' dream about you last night would be means for sexual harrasement. At my work, it just boosted my ego for the day.

I like it when grown people use the word 'silly' and 'giggle'

I love that I can practically get anything delivered in New York.

I'm happy that my 'turning the light off in the bathroom' movement has caught on, yay conserving energy.

I miss the stars. Kansas has so much sky and nothing compares to a clear night in summer in Kansas.

If I ever own a house, it needs to have a porch.

Man I'm bored

Why the hell did I come into work today?

I wonder what people think about me. I hardly show who I truly am to many.

I'm really impressionable, this guy just randomly came into our office with menus for sushi and now I want sushi for lunch. Bah you marketers! Wait....I am one.

Why can't grown up throw tantrums (sp?) anymore?

I could use some extra money for my furniture. Spending money on it is annoying.

I could go for a fireplace and a movie right about now.

I need a subway sandwich and I need it now.

I'm really excited for this weekend. Margaritas at my house with Erin tonight then crazy amount of hip hop in Brooklyn Saturday night. Hm, I wonder what I'll do Sunday?

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/02/04/ED5OUPQJ7.DTL

Ok I'm bored of this....and I bet you are too.

1 comment:

Erin Elan said...

it's good to know that if i demand it, it'll happen. call me later. i want to know the latest drama with you-know-who.