Monday, February 25, 2008

7 minutes of HELL!

Well I've spruced up my blog, as you can tell. Then I go to type in my new title for today's blog and this one popped up and I decided that it was funny so I went for it. I actually dont have 7 minutes of HELL to talk about, hm wonder what this could be in reference to.....Perhaps it was the American Pie song. I mean thats a great song, but its really long.

Anyway on to the blog (I know you are excited)....

(Sidenote- I just realized I do THIS a lot, -or this- or .......this.....a lot....and sometimes even!THIS!)

This weekend was great. I got out of my funk. OH! I remember what my blog title WAS going to be 'Dance Dance......Revolution?' I went dancing sat. night and I loved it. So this is the blog about dancing. I love dancing, have I said that before? I do have to pride myself a little bit in that I dont dance like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z76MU5sQtGk
and I dont care what Bacardi says there is bad dancing. I'm no professional dancer, but I know how to 'boogie' if you will. I build up stress all week long and dancing lets me get that out. The blur of the lights, trance that I get in is something I'm addicted to. Now, I'm not addicted to drugs or anything of the sorts but when I'm out dancing-had a few cocktails and hear a great song, I get such a high on that feeling. I'll even prove it with photos of me on the dance floor when I get home tonight. But my point if you've missed it thus far is that I love dancing. So go.....dance....and be merry.

No comments: