Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pass me the ball I'm open.

So last evening was yet another night of Inner Tube Water Polo. This week we didn't play the ginormous agressive green giants. We played a team much more up to our par. There are only 4 teams, so unfortunately we are going to have to play the goliaths' again, but we played much more like a team last night. The scene looks a little like this:
Although, my team is much cooler, we're on blue poked dotted inner tubes, and the pool is half the size. I scored another 2 points. The game ended with the final score being 8-4. This time since I wasn't barfing a few hours before the game (like last week), Jill and I (as well as the whole team) went out for drinks to celebrate our victory. It's a fun group-all very different people and interesting to talk to. Jill and I got a bit drunk due to not eating crappy bar food (which actually looked delicious but swimsuit season is coming). Then tonight is my 'Junk' class. This class literally made me waddle for 4 days last week because I had never worked my lowerback/ass/inner thigh muscles like this woman forced me to. It was intense. So while you're doing whatever it is you do in the evenings imagine Me doing squats looking something like this:
Totally kidding, but at my gym: possible.

No comments: