Thursday, May 15, 2008

The blog about nothing.

I know, I know, I've been absent in your life. Well that's for 2 reasons. 1) I'm lazy and more importantly 2) I haven't really had time-my mom came to visit for 10 days and I was a go go go New Yorker. So then I was discussing about how I haven't blogged in awhile. I have 2 great blogs that I want to write about, but it involves a good amount of time at home on my computer-which I haven't had in awhile. But, I know my reading audience has started protesting outside my apt. for updates. So, I give in! Be prepared to be dazzingly bored. So winking. I hardly do it. In fact its quite awkward to do for me. I will tell you that I'm jealous of the people who can lift one eyebrow-I melt, super sexy. However people hardly wink. Maybe if I'm drunk and desperately trying to hit on someone and laying on the cheese extra thick, then maybe? However, when I'm online and texting I'm all about the wink. I'll say something obnoxious on gchat then insert the wink. When I'm flirting via text, I type in something cheesy (I know, so UNlike me) then BOOM end it with a wink. I'll end with an example. Me at bar, holding my cocktail, leaning over and saying 'Do you like crosswords? Cause I like to cross my words!' QUE WINK:

No comments: