Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Numbers in Matthew's Life (sadly the name change from Matt to Matthew has failed even to my prevail)


3 The number of times I pump the towel dispenser
5 The number of times I apply deodorant on each side
19 The number of countries I've been to
257 The number of friends I have on facebook
3 The number I actually talk to
218 The number of text messages in my inbox (thank god I have unlimited)
92 The number of family members I'll see over xmas break
92 The number of drinks I plan to have to survive it all
9 The number of times I've moved in 2007
16 The number of pairs of shoes I have in my closet
4 The number of times I've entered into a dance contest
2 The number of times I've won 1st place.
20 The number of countries I have on my 'list of places I want to see before I die'
17 The number of dollars in my wallet right now
13 The number of jobs I've had since I was 16
5 The number of vodka tonics it takes for me to make out with anyone in the bathroom
1 The number of friends I plan to replace after I asked her to help
96.6 The number of days of my life I've been 'waiting'
2 The number of copies of 'Oh The Places You'll Go' that I own
28 The number of Absolut vodka bottles on my desk right now (I work for them mind you)
1 The number of times I've been in love
5,895 The number of meters I climbed to get to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro
4 The number of times I thought I was going to die rafting the Nile
45 The number of times I've had to tell people Africa isn't a country
25 The number of postcards I've sent my mom from around the world.
1 The number of friends of mine who have been in a real movie (Congrats Barret)
525,600 The number of minutes in a year
4 The number of times I've seen Rent live.
47 The number of towels I used when I stayed with Erin for a month
1 The number of blind dogs I've lived with in my life
5 The number of years it took for me to finish my B.A.
8 The number of times I've made myself laugh this morning.
21 The number of minutes used for this blog

No comments: