Friday, December 14, 2007

Why I love dogs

Ever since I moved out when I was 18 I've had a lack of dogs in my life. I've wanted one for years, but never know where I'm going to be next year, let alone next week so I figured it wasn't right for me to force a dog to do it with me. So this is my ode to dogs. They're amazing, always wagging their tail when they see you. A good cuddler, and they just seem to know when you're having a rough day. So recently dogs have re-entered my life (Molly dont get jealous, you're my favorite dog, but you're in kansas-so it's an issue)! So I got a job and it turned out that my boss has 2 dogs that are french bull dogs. They look like this:

Aren't they adorable? There are two of them running around and love attention. They hop up on my leg when they are feeling lonely. The second one is my roommate's James' pug. She looks like this:
Again, adorable. She's currently lying on my arm, so this blog will be short. She's unfortunately blind, she lost her sight about 2 years ago, but she's a trooper. It's quite funny actually, she's constantly bumping into walls, furniture, etc. But she's an amazing snuggler, well when the other two roommates are gone, I'm her 3 favorite roommate to snuggle with. She told me. So I get my dog fix, but the best thing of all you ask? I dont have ANY of the responsibility of actually owning a dog! Another reason why I'm going to be an amazing uncle. I shall end with a saying my dad always says to me:
If you can't roll with the big dogs, keep your ass on the porch. (on an other note, I miss my porch).

No comments: