Thursday, January 3, 2008

7 minutes of HELL!

This is what I feel like today: Look someone cut a hole in the ice and forced me into it! I'm serious, this is not an exaggeration to express how cold my walk to work was this morning.
Ok fine, you got me, I'm making this up, this isn't me in ice. I just want to express that usually my 7 minute walk to the subway is enjoyable. Today no such luck. I'm in the office, already why I'm a bit angry, cold, and pissed. All my friends and co-workers went somewhere cool/warm for break. They basically said 'fuck it' and left to go somewhere nice. I instead went to Kansas. I'm tired of going to Kansas as my vacation. It was no vacation. It was enjoyable to see everyone, but no vacation. It was cold, I cried, people around me cried, it was cold, I got yelled at, you can smoke in bars, I forgot my cool Diesel scarf there, AND you can't get thai devlivered! I want to go back to Summer. I love summer, the tan, the skin, the sun, the beach. Erin and I decided that our plan to move to Cali in a few years should be sped up until our groceries that we got at Trader Joes runs out. So perhaps in a few days I'll be moving to Cali. Ok I think I'm done complaining, but since I'm at work I found a few pictures of me from this summer on our server Look how happy I am:
That's also because that tray was filled with drinks and guess who drank them? Yup.......(well I was working so it wasn't me, but SEE I dont even need to drink in summer to be happy, I just am!) Summer come to me now.

No comments: