Tuesday, January 1, 2008

January 1, Resolutions, Rediculous Hang Overs, and Channel Surfing

So here I sit on the new year. Jill and I are both on our macs looking terribly trendy. We now have 3 people in this tiny apt. and 3 apple books, anway I have a point-I'll get to it. This is the day where everyone gets reflective. I say nay-I'm always reflective get over it people. And NO I will not be making a resolution for 2008. I eat pretty healthy (unless I've had something to drink) I work out 4 days (ish) a week (unless I've had something to drink) and I make pretty smart decisions (unless I've had something to drink). So, moving on.....I dont' really believe in resolutions. This is coming from the guy who had a personality test given to him by his uncle and when Bill started listing a few off Matt said 'wait, some of these are negative!' haha. I'm wearing my hang over booty shorts recapping the night. We went to brooklyn with 3 minutes to spare. Hung out with hipsters in a warehouse with champagne out of a plastic cup. It was a good new year. I needed to keep it somewhat low key because I had a very eventful night the night before. We wont go into detail. I already deleted it from my memory, wait, what was I talking about? exactly. My roommates are trying to bring two new words into our daily lives 'legend' (to replace fierce) and 'warm' instead of 'cool'. I just talk about how lame they are and 'what are we having for dinner?' So you thought this post was going to be about how I was going to make better decisions in the new year didn't you? Nope, I'm in my early 20s, that's what we're suppose to be doing. Just hope I make it out alive, no-seriously. Something else I noticed to the other day that was funny is pace. When you're going fast you hate all the people taking forever walking on the sidewalk, then when you have nowhere to be and enjoying your walk you think about how everyone could use to slow down a bit....just a random thought I wanted to share. Jill and I are going nuts sitting on the couch so I must get back to it, call it lazy cabin fever. Need to get out but just can't bring ourselves to do it. BA BING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3fD6CYCFV8

No comments: