Thursday, January 3, 2008

Newspaper Headlines (this is real!)

So Erin and I went to trader Joes' last night and I thought of a really funny blog of our trip. It sparked when I asked Erin what those things on top of bags are called (handles in case you have forgotten). So Erin and I walk into Trader Joes. Picture it, something had attacked the city and we were all out for survival. I believe it was a giant ninja-but wasn't sure I slept in my bath tub last night and seeing the news this morning it has been captured. Anywho we decided to go to the local store to stock up on supplies cause who knew how long the Giant Ninja would be at large. We walked in and it was mass anarchy, filled with people and hardly anything on the shelves. Oh yeah, it (the giant ninja) also flooded the entire city, but dont worry the waters went away by morning as well. Erin was spotted by a newscrew and got her picture taken:She was claimed as raiding the grocery store. Looting like a crazy person. I on the other hand was also spotted:


But my title was "Man searches for food for survival". Ok back to watching men chop up the Giant Ninja to rid the city once and for all of him!

No comments: